Gaming Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by SakuraChan Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Your IG Name:SakuraChan
How Old Are You:14
Rate Your Administration 1-10:8
Why You Want To Join Our Staff:Because I want be an first Brazilian Admin , helping portuguese community (BR). If I be an Admin , It's will help to make more videos about many new things... I was admin in another server (MTA SA) I really know what I need do. Smile I Have all time to work on server, because I study at night.
I want help all people to get a good game with no hackers ,all rule breakers. And be an admin , Will make me happy , because I love help the internet community.
About 17:00 - 22:00 PM (BRAZIL) Sometimes don't have any Admin , so rule breakers gonna SK , TK , BH , and some hackers.
Sometimes brazilian community got problems with /rules , because they don't understand english , then will make a rune break , I understand portuguese and english , I can help all ! =) . Another thing.. I love help the community , always I try help to get a better game for don't be a rule breaker .
Thanks for read it , I really want be an admin :$
Why You Want To Be A Moderator:You should accept me because I really want be an admin , I know two languages (English/Portuguese) And I play 5-7 hours everyday. I study at night , It's will help so much for working on server . I don't know what I need write more >_<
30 Words About You:Hello , my name is Andrew, I'm from brazil , I know speak english, and portuguese , I play about 5 hours per day or more. I make one video per week about this server and I have a community on YouTube
What is the differnce between a hacker and a desynced user:The difference is that hacker is someone who uses sobeit or other mods and desynced is the user that you can not attack him
30 Words About You:Hello , my name is Andrew, I'm from brazil , I know speak english, and portuguese , I play about 5 hours per day or more. I make one video per week about this server and I have a community on YouTube
What is the differnce between a hacker and a desynced user:The difference is that hacker is someone who uses sobeit or other mods and desynced is the user that you can not attack him
Do You Love Our Community:Yes
Have You Been Banned Before:No
When did you start playing Zombies Vs Humans:1 years
A visual image of your stats ingame:F8 Lose
SakuraChan
SakuraChan
Trial Moderators
Trial Moderators

Reputation Point : 22
Cookies : 0

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application